- Joint venture with IKEA and acquire land for developing new MEGA project in northern Bangkok
- The company management service provider for Bangkok University's community mail named "Imagine village"
- Mega Bangna , Super Regional Mall located on Bangna-Trad K.M.8 road, was opened on May 5th,2012. The Company had joint venture with IKANO Pte. which is the world famous home furnishing company from Sweden under brand “IKEA”.
- Festival Walk Nawamin Art Village on Kaset-Nawamin Road was opened which had a new concept "Art Village".
- IKEA Store Bangna, a home furniture under brand IKEA, was opened as the first IKEA Store in Thailand on November 3rd, 2011.
- Issued the Baht 1,200 million Debenture with Credit rating of BBB
- Disposal of Leasehold of Suzuki Avenue Ratchayothin to MJLF
- Raising Registered Capital to Baht 1,047.09 million by Right Offering to Existing Shareholders at the ratio of 1 current shares to 1 newly issued share for investing in Mega Bangna Project, joint venture with IKEA
- Nawamin City Avenue Lifestyle center on Kaset-Nawamin Road was opened.
- Issued the Baht 500 million 3.5-year Debenture with Credit rating of BBB+
- One neighborhood center named Market Place Nawamin and one lifestyle center named Major Avenue Ratchayothin were opened.
- The Avenue Pattaya, a lifestyle center, and Kao Yai Market Village, a Power Center,were opened.
- Issued the Baht 940 Million 3-year Debenture with Credit Rating of BBB+
- Raising Registered Capital to Baht 533.95 million by Right Offering to Existing Shareholders at the ratio of 5 current shares to 1 newly issued share.
- 2 New Lifestyle Centers, The Avenue Chaeng Watthana and La Villa Phahonyothin, were opened.
- Esplanade Ratchadapisek, an urban entertainment center, was opened.
- Issued the Baht 1 Billion 5-year Debenture with Credit rating of BBB+
- Wanghin Lotus Express was opened.
- Petchkasem Power Center and Ekkamai Power Center were opened.
- Acquired The Family Center Chaeng Watthana and Piyarom Park
- Ladprao Soi 120 Convenience Center, Major Cineplex Cha Choeng Sao, the 1st Power Center, and J Avenue Thonglor 15, the 1st Lifestyle Center were opened.
- The 5th and 6th neighborhood shopping centers were opened in Thong Lor and Thung Mahamek with Tops Supermarket as the anchor tenant.
- Registered capital was increased to Baht 500 million. Major Cineplex Group Public Company Limited became one of the shareholders with 25% shareholding.
- The Company was granted an approval from the SET to transfer its listing from the MAI to the SET on 12 December 2003 and became effective on 1 January 2004.
- The Company's status was transformed to a public company and the registered capital increased to Baht 150 million, Baht 71 million of which being paid-up capital at par value of Baht 1 per share
- The Company was listed on the MAI on 17 December 2002.
1995 - 2000
- The Company's first neighborhood shopping center was opened in Bang Bon with JUSCO as the anchor tenant and expanded 13 centers including B-Quik stand alone.
- Siam Future Development Public Company Limited was established with a purpose to conduct an open-air shopping center development and management services.